The focus of the J.O. Miller Group has been one of continual development and improvement, which has allowed us to become one of the strongest, most reliable HVAC and Electrical Service Contractors in the Gippsland region.
Our business operates on robust and proven systems:
- All our technicians have internet enabled tablets. These are used to manage all aspects of scheduling, billing and
asset management, operating on the SimPro platform
- Our operational systems are accredited to ISO 9001 Quality Management Systems and have been tailored to the requirements of our clients and industry
- We have fully documented OHS systems that is accredited to AS/NZS 4801 Health & Safety Standard, which ensures safe and productive work practices
- We are also accredited to ISO 14001 Environmental Management Systems to ensure our environmental impacts are considered and minimised
- J.O. Miller Group are members of the peak industry body for HVAC – the Air Conditioning and Mechanical Contractors Association (AMCA)
- J.O. Miller Group are ARCtick certified, which ensures they are trained and authorised to safely and effectively install, service and repair air-conditioners and refrigeration units
J.O. Miller Group & Laser Electrical Morwell are committed to providing exceptional service in a cost effective and client focused manner.
We pride ourselves on fostering long term clients and repeat customers, and have worked with many clients for 20 years or more.
Recent major projects:
- Latrobe Regional Hospital (Various Projects)
- Federation University (Various Projects)
- Traralgon Police Station
- Bairnsdale Regional Health
Service and maintenance clients:
- Latrobe City Council
- Federation University
- Midvalley Shopping Centre, Morwell
- Latrobe Community Health Services
- Honeywell (Fulham Prison)
- Benetas Group